2019. december 3.

on some great expectations

(I'm so glad now that 
the blog is not interactive. This way 
I might give a go to 
voicing my experiences even here
more or less real-time
for this sort of a reflection so far
seems to help me quite a bit.)

Sooo, this is going to be interesting
in the best possible way.
Apparently Sr. Á. somehow managed 
what many have tried before her
without too much success:
convincing me 
that my modus operandi
(including the waves of wrath, and the running of the same rounds &c.)
is actually 
a sign of my relatively well functioning psyche
since these are totally adequate feelings
here and now.

And that it would be more worrying
had I not these
for that could only be if
they were suppressed 
somewhere deep down
and would then disturb me in other ways
kind of like the balloon bunny
that may grow a third ear if you press it hard enough. :-)

Also, God has all the time of my life to go on with creating me
there really is no need (besides way...)
to rush the healing
there is a time for everything
and this is that of mourning.

It remains to be seen, of course, how long 
it'll keep me going
but now I am pretty excited. 

(I won't look up anything while writing here
so my apologies in advance for the occasional
grammatical, lexical or stylistic 
mistakes.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: