2019. december 3.

on my way again

It's snowy and foggy
half-way between Bp. and Miskolc
I like it when the horizon and the skyline blend into one another 
though it reminds me of the trips to Baja
and that reminds me of some more difficult letters 
waiting to be written

Today I got to talk on therapy
after a girl who isn't quite sure if her love relationship will work out
but probably it won't
and before another who had similar thoughts a few weeks earlier
and was dumped by this time
by the guy who really sounded like a jerk.

Odd how these things come together
there are at least two more 
more or less struggling with their men
and one quite possibly
and then there am I
much like an alien
and yet so much one of them.

I have no idea how I will handle 
the move home
by all probabilities I was over-enthusiastic once again
(what a surprise...!)
I regret that I told G. & T. so ea(ge)rly
anyway, baby steps may help
I might sleep at home after late activities
(though January doesn't really abound in those)
and go back for long evenings
maybe
maybe.

Meanwhile
the company where I eventually did send in my application 
wrote back two really friendly lines
that they'll have a look at my stuff
and get back to me,
please would I wait patiently. 
And that at least is nice.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: