2019. december 14.

on my time here

I am dead tired
of the 2x2 hours of sleep the night before  last
and of all the stimuli
coming with a totally foreign culture
and 40ish people buzzing constantly
I am not very good with them, in addition
I should probably be more patient
when the last one wants to make their 476th selfie
and stays a hundred meters behind the rest
thus disabling the radio thingy
in which I would so like to hear the guide

And now I fear sleep
as I do at home
that's the most important reason
behind my screwed-up circadian rhythm
in some strange way I fear sleep
or my semi-conscious mind
not sure why
but I rather stay up
as long as I am able
doing anything
so usually I would keep listening to or reading anything
as long as it falls out of my hand
and only then would I realise that I have to pee
after which I would again need the same ritual avoidance

Nincsenek megjegyzések: