2019. december 13.

on my way, again

This time to the airport
for a part-work pilgrimage
in Jerusalem and Bethlehem

I am not prepared
and feel guilty for it
along with some anxiety over my general ability
to accompany a group of people
my self-confidence is hitting rock-bottom
(it hasn't been much better for at least a year now)
I wonder what would have to happen
to convince me that I may be able to do things
and do them well
anyway, if nothing else, at least my English is excellent
and with that I may be of some help to the pilgrims

I am curious also, naturally
never been to those parts
I am curious of the general feel of the Middle East
(though I'm sure there isn't really a "general feel" to the whole)
and of course about the places
where Jesus walked while he walked on earth

I hope God will reveal a bit of themself[?]
there, too

Nincsenek megjegyzések: