2019. december 8.

on shouting

I tried it out finally
the yelling therapy
went out of the village
one valley farther
and said out loud 
whatever reason I could think of
to hate Á. and God
and after each one of them
I let out an inarticulate shriek

It was pretty good
not easy at first but I got better at it
it came from a place deeper and deeper
it even started to feel like some sort of a prayer
raw and honest 
you wouldn't yell at somebody that you don't care about
then I once heard some hallo-ing 
from the other side of the hill
then I turned my steps backwards

My throat aches a bit
nevertheless 
I think I may have
many more such sessions in myself
where could I do it near home
and when
and would I if it were not prescribed any longer
(though it could be
it came up earlier
in therapy as well as in ither conversations)
these are the questions

Nincsenek megjegyzések: