2019. november 17.

on a weekend of doing nothing

or just a bit, like watering at home
my plants actually seem happier without me than they were with me
there may be an allegory here but I'd rather not go on exploring it

I'll still have to make a few photos of the double bed frame
since the girl who promised to buy it never came back for it (or answered to my enquiries...)

I was so tired by Friday afternoon that I skipped CLC
which is never a good thing
I need them very much, always

I was also dead impatient with the kids
they were just sooo loud the whole evening...
in fact they were happy to oblige me once I told them that I'm horribly tired
they just couldn't keep silent
(in the end I set a timer for 10 relished minutes, and let go afterwards
they calmed down a bit meanwhile, too)

but then maybe it was because of that cold I caught back in Germany
and never quite "laid out"
also, sleep isn't quite what it ought to be
I wake up several times each night to pee
and then am thirsty again
not very good, though not very bad either

I also got finally round to send out that "circular"
and got a few very kind replies again
I sometimes smile at 
how much goodness
my sufferings let loose in my friends
if only I could ever repay them
(but that's no worry, God shall)

3 megjegyzés:

Cserebogi írta...

I feel so sorry for you. :(
I keep my fingers crossed for you.

I've just realised that I have never learnt how to comfort somebody in English...

Unknown írta...

Hát, köszönöm, de kedves vagy! Jó lesz ám a magyar is, nem is tudom igazából, miért angolul írok. Mindenesetre nem akarok senkit megtéríteni neki. :)

Cserebogi írta...

kitartást!
nagyon szívesen olvaslak angolul is.