2019. november 11.

on coming home

I fell in love again
with trains
the best way of travel 
(provided that they are the ÖBB/DB type...)
I read a lot
played Duolingo ad nauseum
ate and drank and was merry

I was also the guest of the catering guy for a tea
his card terminal was broken and instead of returning to me with the other one as he promised 
the next time he came my way he told me that it was on him.
Kind people are out there everywhere.

And now I am approaching home 
I was about to write
"or the closest I can get to that these days"
but alas, no
it is home in full
with my sister-in-law, brother and that bunch of great kids in it
teeming with friends in the afternoon
and all the loud dinners and quiet prayers in the evening
it is home in full for me for now
and I shall be grateful for it as long as I live.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: