2019. november 13.

on resisting change

It took me a week of freezing in Germany
to buy a hat
and put on thights under my jeans
and now I've been wearing them for two days here
where it is ten degrees warmer...

On therapy we had a feedback-round
starting from "what do you think the others think of you"
which was a difficult thing to me
because I tend to think that I don't care
and thus I don't think about it much or at all
but then I do care, oh, I do
I just can't take in criticism
and so I keep on avoiding all sorts of feedbacks.

Talk about resisting change...

This time I started thinking very hardly while browsing the pictures
then I decided to take it more intuitively
to choose a picture first
and make up my theories more or less on the fly.

And of course it wasn't bad
the other members seemed generally happy with my inputs
the psychologist man said that I take in people's thoughts and feelings fast and sharply
(as well as all the jokes :-))
and the other one that I do have a firm enough ground of my values and belief
to hold me even if one part is removed (albeit a very important one)
this I am still inclined to doubt
but deep down I also feel that this inclination is rooted
more in self-pity
than in real doubt.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: