Apparently I am more of an adrenaline seeker
than I knew (or admitted).
Speeding
on a vehicle that has no box around
feels pretty amazing
(quite draughty, undeniably
but even that was o.k. on the back seat).
(Why then, I wonder
did I hate that roller coaster so heartily?
Maybe because of the physical stuff
all my organs spinning and churning.
Or because it was downright scary?)
I wonder also
whether the thought that
should anything go awry
I'll die on the spot
adds to the thrill.
It probably does.
And there is one more thing.
The moment I change into the gear
I change into someone else...
I become barely recognisable
while also turn into
"a motorcyclist"
who (in my mind) is (supposed to be)
a badass
(or a roughneck / larrikin, as Google Translate tells me).
And that's cool, even if the change
really only happens in my mind.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése