In the morning I became a bit angry with a friend
and I wasn't quite right, as it quickly turned out
so I apologised
and then she told me she doesn't want to see me ever again
(not so much for this but for deeper and longer-building resentment).
Around noon I crossed a street
too close in front of a car
and I was on the other side by the time I realised
that my brain only registered the car behind the first one
they were both silver coloured
but the second one had its lights on.
I had lunch at a friend's house
along with their two lovely children
and I am still unable to cope with their questions on my marital status
(or my husband, the now ex, who also happens to be the godfather of the boy)
(or my husband, the now ex, who also happens to be the godfather of the boy)
I wonder if I ever will.
In the evening I told my niece off
(after about three days of not doing it)
she's just behaving horribly
entitled to everything and not owing anybody anything, ever
and I know that 15 is the proper age for this
but that doesn't make it much easier to bear.
On choir practice people were tired and headache-y
it's because of the weather, was the verdict.
And after that my friend called me laughingly,
and told me that the incident in the morning
may or may not have been connected
to her period.
may or may not have been connected
to her period.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése