2020. január 9.

the one on the use of the internet and running

One of the most fun uses of the internet
is obsessing over people.
The smaller their digital footprint 
the merrier the search
:-)

Other than this, today
I handed in my first ever
international invoice
(for what may have been my first ever
no-friend-involved proofreading job!)

and G. came to visit
and we had a long and deep conversation
(as we usually do)

and I read this blog post
and found it absolutely inspiring
it so perfectly captures my own experiences with running
the I-can-do-this
as well as
the overpowering
I-can't
"run away from the relentless story of failure that kept running on replay in my head"
too bad I have no running-proof earbuds
and the application isn't compatible with my phone
and I am lazy...

And I forgot to mention meeting I. yesterday
though that was nice, too
even if I felt closer to her
on the threshold of adoption
than I did now.


Nincsenek megjegyzések: