Today I realised that there is one thing
at which I am better than many people I know:
making decisions quickly.
I can't remember any big question
over which I would have ruminated much
or indeed that I would have regretted afterwards.
What makes it even more interesting is that
I never thought of myself as an intuitive person
I mean, I spend more time with the captions than with the paintings in any museum, seriously?!
I also thought for a moment about
what my mum apparently told my brother:
that I were great with languages.
Too bad I am not even motivated for that.
Oh, yes. My job interview will be rescheduled from tomorrow
but I was only told this much after I signalled my willingness to show up tomorrow
(I've got this date exactly 3 weeks ago
so it seemed a good idea to register my interest once again)
it's kind of strange
And still no word from the school
(not that I'd have had high hopes)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése