2020. január 16.

on a strange dream

I was on Vesper at the Margit krt. (?) Franciscans
with a friend (I'm not quite sure who of a few possibilities)
and I was happily and probably loudly
singing the first line of the psalm
(for an unusual tone, from note sheet)
when in my peripheric sight there appeared
the guy sitting in front of me
turning back, right in my face
frowning very much.
It took some time to me to undestand this:
I made the unforgivable mistake
of singing at the wrong time
when only the monks were supposed to.
And there, my jaw stayed wide open
and I couldn't close it again
throughout the whole liturgy
and not even afterwards.
I didn't really feel pain only this
"flexible" but very strong resistance.
I went slowly around at the church
and felt weird
even though my jaws came a bit closer
so my mouth wasn't wide open any longer.
Also, I started wondering if this was so
even if I woke up... but was very curious how the dream unfolded
so I tried very hard not to wake up...
And then I started getting messages
with lines of foxes and wolves somehow
(I can't remember seeing letters in fact but I definitely played the text aluod in my mind)
they were from N. (in Y. still)
saying in essence that
"there, I am glad you won't show up on my doorstep unannounced"
and maybe some hint that she knew the solution
but here I couldn't ignore
my phone's beeping any longer

it turned out to be WhatsApp
which I basically keep
for keeping in touch (albeit sporadically)
with L.
and indeed it was him
answering my questions on his new apartment in B.
and asking about my travel plans.

What a strange thing
being this talkative
before 7am...!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: