since the divorce I've gotten into more new groups
than I have in a couple of years before:
the two choirs
Tiszavirág, the Faith & Light community
the therapy group
the “women's club” by the Calvinists
and now my workplace
(although naturally there are overlaps between them)
Lots of remarkable women seem to surround me
of a wide age range:
the conductresses and pastors’ wives
those fabulous girls in Tiszavirág
Zs. told me how glad she is these days
for the company of women
(esp. after having had a male for spiritual director
who was excellent but still a man)
I laughed a bit
probably because as a Catholic, I am socalised to men as priests
but I seem to understand her actually
I can do with some more godly women in my life
I wonder if ever anyone will think of me in similar terms
Anyway, tonight we had a workplace meeting
where all the people working in different teams met
they of course all knew one another, except me
but I knew some
and somehow we all hit on pretty well
it reminded me of P.’s old saying:
“I've been to enough Church groups to be comfortable”
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése