I was struck by a bout of depression
(the I-won't-do-nothing kind)
packing my meager stuff felt like some horrible, mounting task
in the end I just stuffed it all in my bag
B. went home on the motorbike
so there were only three of us left
and we set off around 11 or so
and travelled in the worst heat
all the while with some bottlenecks poking my ribs
I wasn't quite in my best mood on arrival
but of course the baby was cute as a button
her parents chatting incessantly :-)
I helped G. with labelling and packing in a few bottles
Zs. cooked a nice mushroom stew for dinner
I finished Cover Her Face
and slept alone in the big house
with both doors wide open
I was a little bit afraid but managed well
read a ton and enjoyed the chilly draught
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése