I do this in good faith initially
really believing that in half a day or one
I will just be up to them
Tasks also have the tendency to call for each other
and so I can save a lot of energy with putting them off:
if I don’t go shopping now
I can stay in my pyjamas
and so on
I also tend to cancel appointments with friends
(added bonus: no hair washing needed)
claiming tiredness and/or a foul mood
meeting them might of course have made me feel slightly better
but life here is so not about vague future possibilities
Later it becomes evident that
I will not feel up to anything
in half a day or one
but by that time I will have made peace with this
and just wait
playing on my laptop or phone
(So far, I have not skipped
the night teeth brushing
or any work-related appointments
these are the boundaries at present)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése