The unimaginable is happening:
I am down to 1.5 jars of jam
I'll have to make an appeal to friends
from more domestically inclined families...
Among the other stuff
on Monday I had a fabulous walk and chat
with a girl from the fellowship
we hit it off unexpectedly well
even though she must be
at least 15 years younger
and she reached out to me
which is a present in itself
(and my only chance these days)
The parliament is closing the doors
before single people wanting to adopt
which is outrageous
it also makes me wonder if
I should have applied
the answer is no, obviously,
yet it feels bad to think that
I may not stand another chance at it
I listened to this podcast episode
on Singleness & Sex
it made me wish to read Handle with Care
(I've been reading the author's blog for years)
and also made me realise
just how touch-deprived I am
1 megjegyzés:
I forgot the link to the podcast episode (and if I edited it now, the date would change to today's): https://sarahmae.podbean.com/e/the-sex-series-singleness-and-sex/
Megjegyzés küldése