2020. december 22.

on a productive day, for a change

I know I shouldn’t be proud of this
(as much as I shouldn’t feel bad for the opposite ones either)
but at one point today I realised that 
I’ve got almost everything done 
that I have[?] planned for today

All the Christmas "cards" are delivered
(actually I mailed those going farther last week)
I had a PCR test done and got a negative result
I got almost every present (though none wrapped yet)
and with the help of G. 
even the Faith & Light goody bags reached their recipients

and I had a Zoom talk with N. today
she is stranded in England which is bad
but there are nice things going on around her, too
which are, well, good

and I had mulled wine and cake with (another) N. today
he is about to move out to make space for T.’s girlfriend

and I had a long phone talk with B., too
(she’d been chasing me for a week or so...)

and I had an idea for a thematic post here 
but when and how to do it is yet unclear 


Nincsenek megjegyzések: