This evening we took a walk with the Calvinist women’s club :-)
in the centre to bask a bit in the festive lights
(apparently there isn’t even Christmas market this year)
it turned out that one of the girls had
my ex-mother-in-law for class master for six years
it was a bit strange to hear but all in all I’m glad she decided to tell me
I still have no wreath
but I did start the everyday retreat (just two days late)
and even managed not to listen to anything up to 6pm today
(well, I did wake at 11am but that
must have been some sort of a time portal at work...)
Meanwhile I finally set about organising the book club
without crowds of enthusiasts so far
but once we reach about 12, I’ll just start
And I am considering taking up unskilled nursing at the hospital
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése