2020. december 26.

on Christmas, continued

I got indigestion
though I really haven’t eaten that much
anyway, a night without dinner should cure it

Today we met up with E. and B. from high school
as well as their husbands and 3 / 4 children (respectively)
it was a lovely morning in Sze.
with bright sunshine
we talked and walked and looked at the nativity

In the afternoon I took the car (and Mum) for a ride
up the hill to Dk.
but I wasn’t the only one with that spot in mind –
there was practically a continuous stream of cars both ways
plus hundreds parking on top
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this many cars there

I wonder if they know that we’ll be locked up in the near future
or just happened to chose the same place for the first sunny day in ages

Being at home is still absolutely enjoyable
miracles won’t cease

Nincsenek megjegyzések: