2020. december 27.

on the year (pt 1?)

 I'd like to write some sort of a 
"this was 2020" post
but I resist the idea of introspection 
I feel that it can only bring on pain
(which may not even be true
but that makes no difference)

Today the usual
"and what was it that you have done
for the first time this year?"
post appeared on Moly
and it took me a long while to figure out
just two things:
- attended psychodrama (once...) and
- spent 5 whole days indoors while completely healthy (contact-quarantine)

This year has not been one when 
I'd have been particularly adventurous
(or indeed at all)
in many aspects my world is shrinking
it reminds me of the time when I used to run:
back than I felt invincible 
and now, utterly dejected 
I am paralysed even at the thought of jogging

Nincsenek megjegyzések: