2020. november 1.

on greater joys

M. came to visit me yesterday
all the way down from Buda
the weather was terrible
and he was pretty determined to avoid closed spaces
so we walked around a lot (about 7 km, Google tells me)
and ate and drank at various terraces
and he brought along Omerta as a present
and altogether it was the best way possible to spend that gloomy-wet day

Meanwhile, to help the gas man 
getting to my non-working heater (<convector> :D)
I eliminated the heap of stuff from in front of it
along with the heap of dust covering it
and eventually I 
did 
gain 
momentum 
and so by the time of M’s arrival at noon yesterday
I tidied up and hoovered the room properly
after 7+ months
or an eternity, as it felt

it still feels fresh, amazing, and kind of unreal

2 megjegyzés:

SBA írta...

Look at you, cleaning hero. Congrats.

Unknown írta...

Thanks! :)