2020. november 20.

on adventures, imaginary and real

My latest crush is still DC Endevour Morse (Oxford City Police)
age 27ish, brilliant detective, and alcoholic in the making

but today A. asked me whether I’d feel up to some help
in their appeal for the local COVID ICU
which I obviously do
so I finally have this notion of 
doing something worthwhile
for people who 
do something worthwhile 
(and dangerous)

she said the whole effort galvanises them
and I know this feeling very well
it is the same that I feel on the rare occasions
when I am struck by a particularly good idea
one that will keep me going for days (& possibly nights)

And then Zs. was here for a few hours’ work
and I didn’t ask him how he was
pretty inconsiderate of me

In the evening I also had a Skype talk with R.
the English guy I met at that session of the foreigners 
in Keszthely, back in August
the group closed in for the time being
and so I offered to move it online
(that way I can participate, too)
in the end we talked for more than 2 hours
(and quite a lot of it in Hungarian)
and agreed to go on a fortnight from tonight
it was great fun

Nincsenek megjegyzések: