2020. október 22.

on little joys

Today I went out

in lovely sunshine (a T-shirt proved to be enough)
walked in the flood area forest and then on the dam
until my shoes gave me blisters
(which wasn’t very far, unfortunately)
I even touched the Tisza with my palms
a sensation that delights me ever since I was a child

I also talked on the phone to A.
turns out he had covid a few weeks ago
and was asked about all his contacts up until the point 
where he told them that he was a teacher
there it ended
not a single mention about his possible school contacts
another example of how badly this whole thing is handled here

F. was over for coffee
we sat on the balcony

I’ve got a proper, paper letter 
from my high school literature teacher

Tomorrow we’ll go home with the whole bunch
my father will be made an "honorary citizen"

Nincsenek megjegyzések: