2020. október 15.

9 years

and no reason to celebrate.

I can’t really recall how I felt nine years ago
but all in all I was joy- and hopeful
feeling that my life was going in the right direction
looking forward to having a couple of children
and later growing old with Á.

Well, we all know how this story ended.

Today was o.k.
I mostly managed to divert my attention
went to mass in the evening
and thought how fitting it were
to kill myself tonight
but alas, I am not desperate (or just plain brave) enough

Meanwhile, I stumbled upon king David’s
and it left me wondering
whether I should try and carry on living 
as he did
since “the child’s dead, and I can’t bring it back”

David seems cool with it
but to me, well, easier said than done

2 megjegyzés:

Cserebogi írta...

<3 <3 <3

Hang on! It will be better and better.

Unknown írta...

Thanks! :)