A lot has happened since I last wrote here
I spent a good two days (and nights) and A., P., M. & J.’s house
helping out A. with her latest dietary requirements
and cleaning her kitchen :-)
it was good both in terms of fun and friendship
and also horribly tiring
their kids would kill me in about two days
helping out A. with her latest dietary requirements
and cleaning her kitchen :-)
it was good both in terms of fun and friendship
and also horribly tiring
their kids would kill me in about two days
I also had the vague feeling that if not the kids
then the mess would kill me in a week
but alas, I still haven’t got much further with my own room
so there must be some double standards at work here
then the mess would kill me in a week
but alas, I still haven’t got much further with my own room
so there must be some double standards at work here
On Friday I went to this amazing concert
and had the season’s first cup of mulled wine afterwards
(likely fortified with some spirit :-))
On Saturday I spent the forenoon (thanks, Miss Austen!)
with our and the other CLC group
Fr. Gy. proved to be a lovely person
we had an amazing potluck lunch
and the whole thing was just totally effortless and light-hearted
I felt at home again
On Sunday B. took me for a ride
we had a pizza in Sándorfalva
good fun as always
Yesterday I cooked some quince cheese
"some" meaning that pretty much all my bowls are full of it now :-D
and I have a hard time figuring out how and where to dry them out completely
once I removed them from the bowls
I also made the decision to join a small group
at the "start-up" fellowship that gives my job
it will probably be a place to give back
since the members (with the exception of the leader)
are more "beginners" in faith
(we are somehow all single women, too
which somehow makes me a bit uncomfortable)
Another joy is the Online Film Club
run by N. from York
and our new routine in which we watch the film Monday night
with J. on her (well, N.’s) large screen TV
Among the burdens, I’ve got into a pretty difficult place of work
having to answer dozens of questions by the lawyer
about the website that is still not finished
And then there is the room
with the heaps of (off and in-season) clothes
and other heaps of stuff
buried in dust
and the fact that I am going to sleep later and later every night
despite declaring my intention to do it earlier
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése