2020. május 5.

on a strange dream

I started dreaming more vividly recently again
last night I flew to Switzerland
somehow figured out how to get on the plane without a ticket
and managed it both ways though others have been caught
I was quite proud, actually

the strange thing was that I turned back after just an hour or so
only saw the main square of Zürich (?)
which was quite nice, nevertheless
I ran into Sz., and we came home together

the airports (there and here, too) were very close to the city
and maybe the airplane itself was different, too
like one row of seats (five, six or even more)
and corridor only on one side
I remember talking to the crew
on the point of confessing
only to realise it's not me who's been accused of being a stowaway

---
I also realised recently that Viktor Krum (from Harry Potter)
took the shape of S. in my mind :-)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: