2020. május 13.

on the amazingness of plants





These are cuttings (previously made to grow roots) of my photos plant
that I mailed to L. (in B.) on 18 March
(after he wrote to me telling that unfortunately he hadn’t bought houseplants 
as long as he could have
and then the country shut down from one day to another)

The post office lady looked very suspiciously at the envelope
(I actually blew air into the bag to prevent the cuttings from crushing
an idea I am quite proud of)
asked what’s inside 
I only admitted “plant seeds”
(there was a bag of balcony tomato seeds in it, too
so it really was part-true)
than told me “I’ll take it in but whether or not it will arrive...”
(to which I thought cca. 1500 Ft seems rather a lot to risk)

A week or so later I learned that L. moved back to A.
and with that, I pretty much let go of the plan(ts)

That is, until today I’ve got the above picture and these:


:-)



Nincsenek megjegyzések: