2020. május 19.

on another pub night

It was B.'s birthday yesterday
the six of us (kidless, living in a ten minute radius area) went to Jazz
there were lovely colourful light strings hung up in the garden
also quite a few people enjoying themselves
we had the crockpot apple pie (slightly raw but nice anyway), and some nice, garlicky-nutty thingy by N.
drank quite a bit
played Piszkos Fred
thankfully my present arrived a few days before, too
it was a pleasant evening for sure

Meanwhile, Cs. wrote to tell that she has chest pains and is heading to the <ügyelet>
Later she wrote that blood pressure and EKG were all right, she's walking home

Then at home I found her yelling into her phone
later she came out to apologize
I said it's o.k. 
which sure is true from my side
though I couldn't vouch safe [?] for the neighbour lady

Nincsenek megjegyzések: