2020. május 1.

on recent days

I’ve been out "electroding" four days this week
the cycling part is pretty hard, to my shame
(and to that of those unable to make a proper bike way all way long)
I am tired despite two nights of normal sleep

Harry Potter was keeping me company
and a real good company, too

Meanwhile, things with B. are going pretty good
[I just learned it's supposed to be "good" and not "well"
if I remember well
or is it if I remember good?!]

We’ve had CLC on Zoom tonight
and there’s another chat going on right now
but I’ll set off for a short walk instead
and call back P.

(...)

P. recommended The Choice to me
and asked about my nowhere-going translation project
to which I should really make time next week

And then later, out of nowhere
it just occured to me once again
that no matter how much good happened to me throughout the last year
if I think that I could be living reasonably happy with Á. and a now three years old boy
it just can’t compare
and quite possibly never will

Mother Nature must have had her reasons
not to make a mother of me
but I still find it difficult to forgive her

Nincsenek megjegyzések: