2020. május 20.

on creativity

(I am very nearly asleep but still don’t dare try it... bad, really)

Today I found myself wondering about what to cook
while the fridge is full of cooked meals and 
I have a lunch engagement for Thursday with J.
somehow it almost felt sad to realise that I should not cook just now
(I guess there is a part of procrastination in it, too)

then I read Paul Auster’s musings on 
how literary characters tend to start their own lives and adventures 
quite apart from their author
I’ve read about this from other writers, too
anyway, tonight I thought that must feel awesome 
and how I wish I could make up stories
(but I can’t)

Then I thought I really needed some creative outlet
I see the concept again and again
yet can’t seem to have a clue on what to do

Could cooking really be my thing for now?

Nincsenek megjegyzések: