2021. január 5.

on searching, pt 3

The process has got into a very intuitive state
unsurprisingly, I am at a loss

I am inclined towards the passive an inward-focussed words
(like heart, ease, acceptance, safe, healing, gentleness, self-compassion)
but then I may just as well need activity and getting out of my head
(like flow, yes, real, or vitality would suggest)
and then there are the ones encompassing a lot:
spaciousness, whole, flow, embrace...

Anyway, no rush, I can easily sit a few more days with these

Today I finally tidied up and hoovered
(I had to, we’re going to have a work meeting here tomorrow)
(even washed my hair!)
which reminded me how naïve a hope it was
all through summer
that tidying up will be the breakthrough

I guess there is no breakthrough
or only in the wrong direction: 
trauma can work its destruction in a couple of days
but healing takes ages

Nincsenek megjegyzések: