desires for intimacy
find a way to expression
in my dreams
and usually with the least appropriate people
there was a friend once whose girlfriend witnessed our spiralling madness
than a priest
and this time someone about twenty years my junior
(which at least is not downright immoral)
we were classmates(!) at some remote boarding school for acting(!!)
and I kept carrying a huge backpack
that was so heavy I could barely stand under its weight
there was also a huge waste disposal plant nearby
and once I sat in a (clean) garbage container
and was suddenly let lose as in a cable car
to rush towards its destination
(a growing wall of trash as I remember now)
my life preserving instinct was awakened immedialtely
I held on to the rail as I could
than read the instructions on a sticker inside
showing how the container is not turned upside down in the end
and so it was
when I got back, the operator told me she did it on purpose
with some personal developmental experience in mind
though I can't recollect what exactly
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése