2021. január 3.

on searching for The Word

Old habits are hard to kill, I guess
even amidst all the hopelessness
I found myself wondering about some motto for the year
(or, say, for the first half of it)
and so now I get an e-mail a day to help with the process 

Yesterday’s was about visualising my ideal day
as well as the general questions of
"What do I need more/less of?"

I thought I might as well scribble here 
a few key words that came up.

More: 
laughter
prayer
movement (inside and out)
energy/vitality
enthusiasm
contentment
hope
faith
creating
nature
femininity
spaciousness
intimacy

Less:
self-pity
distraction
numbness
laziness
sluggishness
despair
isolating
grinding effort
carbohydrates :-D

--------
Today’s questions are these:


— What is definitely happening in 2021?

?

— What are you hoping will happen in 2021?

...?
I should definitely take steps
toward annulling the church marriage

— What dreams would you like to nurture in the new year?

Still no idea...

— What area(s) of your life is/are asking to be supported in 2021?

Spirituality
mental health
bodily health (mostly in terms of prevention)

— What qualities do you want to develop in yourself?

Risk-taking
femininity
"flowiness" (like water: flowing around the obstacles
instead of fist-fighting them)

— What does your heart need?

Self-compassion
honest self-examination

Nincsenek megjegyzések: