2020. február 27.

on recent times

The party a week ago was great
not too long but pretty intense
P. could have made me a bit happier
by tailoring the texts to the occasion
but then again, with all the toddlers around,
it's more than understandable that he did not
venture into anything fancy.
Milk rice was a great idea of F.
and most of the pumpkin soup was gone by the end, too.

Since then not much happened
I've got paid after the first two weeks of the electrode-painting
I've been to M. to soak a bit more in the lovely hot water
Dad sent me a heap of money unexpectedly
I've spent another good evening with B. at Jazz
had a long (3 hour-ish) walk with Sz.
bought a pair of running-proof earbuds

And yesterday I released this idea
into the virtual wilderness
so far the experiment is kind of successful
(though the first naysayers also showed up)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: