I am climbing out of my latest rut, it seems
(no expectations, no naivite this time)
I went to Faith & Light meeting today
so many lovely people
J. thanked me saying that "she can count on me"
which was quite surprising
but nice
Oh, and I also managed to piece together
the armchair from my brother's attic
it took way more than it should have
(incl. two(!) visits to the screw shop)
it's nice and comfortable, and finally ready, of course
it's just that I did have some other plans for this morning, too
and was frustrated by my inability to do it more efficiently
(I will probably never become a DIY diva
try as I may)
And M. called the other day
and we decided that if I don't get to Bp. sooner
than he'll travel to me to toast our birthdays
(his is on the 29th)
it's nice to meet him for the third time in half a year
after about ten years with a, say, twice-in-three-years average
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése