2020. február 10.

on energy levels

I'm pretty low on energy these days
not really surprisingly
(but somehow I've only noticed it recently)
I crave carbohydrates
(a side-effect to my medicine, too
but I seem to be able to differentiate between cravings by now
and it feels a bit differently--
or maybe I just make that up for a handy excuse ("I need this")
which nevertheless is not true
for I do get fatter and fatter)
and also can't imagine a day without
lying in the tub
so far so
that if I know it'll be late by the time I get home
I lie in it any time during the day
without hesitation

I guess I'm at least as much affected
by the weather
and the general end-of-winter state of things
than by something depression-like
but it's still far from pleasant

(I actually have 6 tickets
to the beautiful Hagymatikum
where the water doesn't get cold and
I have all the time in the world
what I lack is only
money for the bus)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: