2020. július 11.

on the balcony garden

Yesterday* I finally bought the plants
and set up the vertical part of
the balcony garden

not quite according to plan
since the original idea was 
COLOUR
which then manifested mostly in greens
(though lots of different ones certainly)
somehow I got caught up in herbs
(and still have no cilantro!)

I wonder how long it will last
because this felt-like material can't hold any water
so it'll need lots of watering
while it's this hot

I also took the time and effort
to reply to my prison pen pal
on the new (and slightly frustrating)
hanging table
it was a very warm but bearable evening
in a bikini top
(friends on chat told me previously that
the balcony counts rather
to my flat than to the street)
and there was a mild wind
just enough to keep mosquitos at a bay

(10/07 -- any idea how to prevent re-dating after correction in the text?)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: