that a new relational loss (namely that of hers)
might trigger some bad responses
She seems to have been right
at least sleepwise I am in a pretty bad shape
I had a long bath and then started working at 2 am
And while it is a nice and unusual feeling that I am ready with this and that which was not urgent
I am getting anxious from tomorrow's challenges
such as finishing The Remains of the Day
from 10%
or showing interest in some afternoon programme
which no particle of mine wishes to attend
I've also eaten half a jar of nutella
(albeit fairly traded...)
in less than 36 hours
Doubts are plaguing my mind, too
like whether I really need a child in my life
or whether any child might need me in theirs
or why some people showed no enthusiasm for the news
or whether I'll really be able to work two part-time jobs until Summer
plus the rest of my voluntary this and that:
being the Eurolink in CLC
the Migration Core Team also in CLC
Tiszavirág
the Monday morning prayers and Monday night CLC meetings
the women's club
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése