2022. január 5.

...

It’s been a while
and as usual, this is a good sign

However, I am here to whine a wee bit once again
because by the end of December
there were once again
too many people happily in love around me
(or at least in a budding relationship
if I count Cs., too)

I’ve been able to be glad for all of them
(some are very young, some pretty new to the world of stable relationships)
but still couldn’t help being fabulously jealous

on hearing one of those involved (a boy of about 21 or 22)
telling the whole prayer group that in this year he anticipates
"to experience God's love through J."
(and that while she was sitting next to him!)

or when Lucas described his state as being "in a very loving relation"

I wonder if ever anyone will say such nice things of a relationship that features me


Nincsenek megjegyzések: