Strangely enough
I feel more purpose to my life here
right after two days of 0 productivity*
than I have in a long time
most likely it's because of the kids
they are at a pretty happy place now
cooperative, kind, self-sufficient
and so it is really apparent how well worth were all the efforts, energy, time, patience
that their parents have invested in them
they really are delightful most of the time
and of course it sets me off
to spend more time with them
Also, today I drove to the grocery shop woth Md.
all the way to Ő. (and back :-))
without any trouble
it was a stretch to my comfort zone
though I well know
that there probably aren't many easier places in the country
in terms of driving
*Though I did a bit of volunteering for CLC (translation)
*Though I did a bit of volunteering for CLC (translation)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése