2020. június 28.

on the heat

I was quite content with the less-than-summery temperatures so far
knowing full well that I'll have enough time to get fed up with it, whenever it starts
and alas, it took about two days :-)

But so far ot was only hours at the worst places:
the forest was fine, just like the cars and the house

but then I arrived home
and it's close to unbearable
and even closer to that with the mess at my room
so after cooking a bag of (pre-made) gnocchi
and attending a good one-third of a mass
I just listened to a BBC crime drama
and played 2048

Oh yes, and put away the clean clothes
which came with scratchy reminders
from last week's cacti-repotting :-(

Update at 3:20 am:
Trouble is, I find this over and over again
it only takes about half an hour
from getting home in a more or less normal state of mental energy
to losing my interest more or less completely

Add to this that I've been up 
wide awake
around 3 am
for the last week or so
and have a recurring mouth ulcer for at least a week again
and you'll get a pretty worried me
again

Nincsenek megjegyzések: