This morning
while rushing to the trolleybus in the rain
and without any concious thinking
the right word struck me
as to why I am unable to go jogging these days:
I used to feel invincible while running
and about the opposite way (would it be "conquered"?)
for the last year or so
Other than this, the sad truth is that I feel
growing unease ever since I got off the coach on Mars tér last night
no doubt it's mostly because of my procrastinated duties
and the ever rising amount of stuff in my room
I also didn't sleep 6 hours last night
meaning that I got everything wrong at work today
but after work I bought vegetables
got the paper bags from J.
made bacon & eggs for dinner
did the most pressing proofreading task
gave rainwater to the orchids
and read Station Eleven for more than an hour
instead of the usual mindless scrolling
a pretty productive day, I have to say
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése