2020. április 20.

on sleeping badly

Well, I've had better nights
being up the second time in about 2.5 hours
I've just had a bit of corn flakes
because now I woke up feeling hungry
and I didn't brush my teeth anyway
(the electric toothbrush is so damn loud
I will have to put it on my evening schedule
along with letting the blinds down)

And now I read K.'s account
of their failing marriage
on a common chat thread

And wind is howling outside
I wonder when will it open the bathroom window
I'll have to fasten the screws tomorrow

We've been cycling today
out on the dam up to the M43 bridge
the last night hike came back all together
a bittersweet memory

We turned back because it looked like
there was rain coming
but by the time we got back to the city
it was mostly gone
so we sat a bit (?) on the warm concrete [mellved]
I felt fabulously safe with B.
(and in the end I still managed to get caught by the rain
in the last few hundred meters)

But now I should really be tired enough to sleep
so why can't I?

Nincsenek megjegyzések: