Must we find a solution?
Can’t we just enjoy the problem for a while?
(graffiti)
Right, I’m fessing up (where else):
to the most unexpected
and most joyful
thing that’s been going on in my life.
I have a boyfriend. Or something very similar to that.
For the time being. :-)
Let me explain. But where to start?
It may have started at Jazz. Or on the motorbike.
I may have started it with voicing my concern
about not feeling like a woman any longer
though I absolutely honestly
never expected
or even anticipated
anything like this as an answer
I just wished to have a bit of fun
so with that in mind it may as well have started
with B. taking me somewhat more serious than I meant to be
(and always making the corresponding counter-move).
Now in one aspect I am going exactly across my principles:
I never started anything
where there was zero chance for it to turn into marriage
(apart from V. Sz. but that was the folly of my youth :-))
and yet that’s the case now.
However, I can even explain this away:
we’ve been totally transparent from the first moment
and agreed on the frames to the last point.
These may make it a bit clearer (or not):
A place of
radical acceptance,
safety
and healing.
And gratefulness, abundant gratefulness.
2 megjegyzés:
what a good news! <3
I wish luck to both of you and happiness above all. :)
Thank you so much! :)
Megjegyzés küldése