I started (again) the course called
The Science of Well-being
on Coursera (or did I tell about that earlier?)
and one of the first tasks is
to find out one's character strengths
through a test
I wasn't much impressed with the result
I must admit
I mean, seriously, what's "love"
in terms of character strength
and I really am not a typical "kind" person, either...
However, there was a list of suggestions
on how to use them in everyday life
(the assumption being that using them
contributes to happiness)
and some of those really struck a chord with me
like "give blood" or "express your appreciation"
so there may just be something in the test after all
Last night on CLC we had picture-meditation
with this painting
IT wasn't working properly
but we had a good conversation
and afterwards I wrote
a thank you note to the museum
and that definitely was the time
when I felt at my best yesterday.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése