2021. március 9.

Yesterday my boss told me off for not working nearly enough
he was right, of course
I remembered the last time I was sent away from somewhere because of this
and was very much ashamed
So today I worked like the little angel
and it felt good, too
I hope I can keep up

Also, last night I dreamed of Á.
it was a long and chaotic dream
the situation was the real one
(he with her and I alone)
but we were at peace 

Last week when I came away from the psychologist
I seemed to see him on his bike at a crossroads
I even waved and smiled, in some sort of a daze
only to find when we passed each other that it wasn’t him

that was a peaceful "encounter", too

But I still can’t imagine that there will ever be anything
that would make the whole worthwhile 


Nincsenek megjegyzések: