Hello Friends,
First of all thanks for your care. As nowadays
it is the record cold winter in Georgia, but
still warmer than in Russia, Poland and Belarus,
here it is -2 - 8.
It is a big Political scandal between Russia
and Georgia, as our politicians think that Russia
specially made it for political punishment. At the
same time was destroyed all, two gas and one
electricity lines coming from Russia. So as we do
not had gas reservoirs like Armenia, whole Georgia
was turned off. For this moment we are importing
gas from Azerbaijan and electricity from Turkey,
situation is going to be stabilized during one week.
We had more worthier situations in 90's, we do not
had electricity and gas during months, so one week
is OK for Georgians :)
Max you are right F**K Soviet Union" :)
With best regards,
Giorgi
“I only come to see that which I scribble down. It's a handicap, this scratching it down. Some folks understand their life in the living it—I can only see it, understand it, in the second living of it: the writing of it. Thus, why I keep blogging.”
Ann Voskamp
2006. január 23.
Grúzia & az orosz energia
Ezt most kaptuk Giorgitól, miután tegnap estve földobtam a Tbilisi-listára, hogy mi a helyzet az oszétiai vezetékrobbantgatások után.
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése